Purifies and decontaminates the air and surfaces via non-Thermal Plasma technology
Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
Improves air quality and the immune system of the body
No chemicals used and zero environmental impacts
Create fresh feeling air like after a lightning strike
Protects against airborne microbial contamination's in any area where there are crowded rooms.
Many Health benefits
Benefits for Offices
- Breathing fresh air helps you live better and increases your productivity
- Help to eliminate environmental contaminants and odours and make the air and surfaces cleaner and healthier.
- Sanitised and purified air and surfaces reduces sick-leaves by up to 40% and improves the performance of staff.
Benefits for Healthcare
- Reduces the serious threat to patients, who can be immunosuppressed or immunocompromised.
- Elimitates airborne diseases that can spread microbes into the air and surfaces that cause respiratory infections and are dangerous for patients, health personnel and visitors.
- Creates ideal conditions for the body, optimising respiratory functions, improves vital functions and increases the absorption of oxygen by the body.
- Have a beneficial effect on the whole cardiovascular, endocrine and nervous system used to treat insomnia, muscle pain, depressive states and neurovegetative imbalances.
Benefits for Food
- Helps comply with hygiene standards and to avoid contamination in production and preservation areas.
- Production quality is measured by preservation stability, fewer returns and fewer complaints contribute to the good reputation of the company and improve profitability.
- Sanitised and purified air and surfaces reduces sick-leaves by up to 40% and improves the performance of the operators.
Benefits for Hotels
- Improves indoor air quality, playing a significant role in customer satisfaction.
- Eliminated smells, often one of the most common complaints and can quickly have a negative effect on overall customer satisfaction
- Eliminates 99.9% of airborne contaminants from air and surfaces. Reducing impact of high footfall through rooms, which causes the spread of germs, bacteria, mould spores and other allergens make the rooms unsuitable for people with respiratory sensitivities.
- Providing an air sanitisation and purification service distinguishes a structure from the competitors and is a particularly appreciated service for which customers are willing to pay more.
Benefits for Home
- Create the ideal conditions for the body, ensuring the improvement of health.
- They provide relief to people with breathing difficulties, asthma and allergies.
- Vital functions and oxygen uptake are improved.
Indoor Air Quality
Air pollution in confined spaces is an important public health issue, with significant social and economic implications. The high concentration of contaminants in such environments has a negative - albeit not acute - impact on the health and wellbeing of people, especially in case of long periods of exposure. The European commissions have established guideline values for the main indoors pollutants.
Germany, France, Holland, Finland, Belgium and Italy have started monitoring and sampling the key indoor pollutants. On the matter of Indoor Air Quality, the World Health Organisation (WHO), the Italian National Health Institute, the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), the Scientific Committee on Health and Environmental Risks (SCHER), and the European Commission for Science and Technology have concluded that it is necessary to reduce the sources of contaminations as well as the concentrations of the pollutants included in the shared European list.
Radiana sanitisers are based on naturally occurring phenomenon “non-Thermal Plasma”, the last generation of Ionization. Air Ionization is a natural phenomenon that occurs spontaneously whenever a molecule is subjected to the action of an energy process in which the total amount of energy is higher than that of the molecule itself. Our Sanitisers reproduce the natural process that induce air regeneration to purify and sanitise the air using cold plasma technology. This kills bacteria in the air and on any surfaces the purified air touches. Virus’s need a carrier to move around and they always move in some form of bacteria or other.
If you kill the bacteria the virus cannot exist removing its risk to anyone.
Non Thermal Plasma technology: an evolved form of ionization. Air ionization is a natural phenomenon which occurs spontaneously whenever a molecule is subjected to the action of an energy process in which the total amount of energy is higher than that of the molecule itself. In practical terms, when we add energy to a molecule, the latter “pulls” an electron from the outermost part of the molecule and, as a result of the electrical imbalance, the molecule (atom) takes on the positive electrical charge.
The NTP technology artificially creates ionization of air through the so-called “Cold Plasma”. It is considered the safest process to oxidise and decompose pollutants; the process is scalable, according to the sanitisation requirements. NTP is therefore a physical phenomenon generated at room temperature, which uses the air as a gaseous mixture transforming it into an ionized gas consisting of various electrically charged particles: electrons, ions, atoms and molecules that collide with each other producing oxidizing species; the reactivity of particles causes oxidation phenomena able to disaggregate volatile organic compounds, bacteria, microorganisms, odours.
The “freed” electron from the outer orbit is fixed immediately onto another atom that takes on a negative electric charge. Each atom has a well defined probability of becoming a negative or positive atom depending on the saturation of the peripheral crown. In nature, ions are produced by solar radiation, by friction of the winds on the surface of the earth, by thunderstorms, rain and other atmospheric events, by the absorption of cosmic rays, by the collision of particles with kinetic energy.
TÜV PROFiCERT - Product
Constantly-monitored and validated Products. The TÜV logo certifies the truthfulness of the data and performances declared in the scientific dossiers and in the product catalogs.
Ongreening® is an independent digital platform dedicated to sustainability-focused practices and material data. The powerful technology uses more than 11,000 sustainability criteria to automatically assess products eligibility and contribution to 44+ major green building rating schemes such as LEED, WELL, BREEAM, Estidama, HK Beam and the Italian Green Public Procurement Criteria (CAM). It has also been endorsed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and the International WELL Building Institute.
Bio-Safe® certification: certificates excellent indoor living comfort.
Radiana products have been tested, according to the patented Bio-Safe® protocol which has verified and certified their effectiveness in reducing pollutants. Through laboratory tests conducted inside test chambers (UNI EN 16000) to verify their emission potential and through environmental sampling (UNI EN 14412) to assess the level of indoor air purification achieved within the premises of use.
Products compliant with EU regulations. Through a declaration of conformity or declaration of performance, the European Union declares that a construction product meets all the safety requirements of the applicable EC directives.